1/ Quick Details
- Product Type: Tapioca starch
Fineness (%): 80
Color: white to light yellow powder
Certification: GMP, ISO, QS
Weight (kg): 40
Expiry date: 2 years
Model Number: Fire Fighting Starch
Starch Type: Corn Flour
Keyword: Starch for fire fighting
Solubility: both in cold water and hot water
Use: food additive, industrial, pharmaceutical
2 / Supply Ability
- Supply Ability50000 Bag/Bags per Week.
3 / Packing & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 1.2kg aluminum bag
- Lead Time:
Quantity(Kilograms) 1 - 120 >120 Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated
4 / Specification
|Appearance||White or light yellow crystalline powder, soluble in boiled water||Meet the requirement.|
|Heavy metal||≤ 20ppm||<20ppm|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 0.5%||0.2%|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤ 12.0||5.7|
|Water solubility||≥ 96%||98.0%|
|Microbial limit||Should meet the requirement||Meet the requirement|
5 / Product information:
- Tapioca Starch (Tapioca Starch or Cassava starch) is the main component of tapioca (or cassava root). It is extracted from the tubers (roots) of the tapioca plant and is one of the major commercial starches in the global market, ranking second after corn starch.
- Tapioca flour (tapioca starch) can be called by Tapioca Starch or Cassava Starch in English or a familiar name that everyone knows is "Tap Tapioca" - The type of flour that is commonly used. daily.
- Tapioca starch is made from cassava roots, tapioca
Tapioca flour is made from cassava roots, tapioca
In production applications, tapioca flour can be replaced by other starches extracted from: Corn, Potato, Wheat with similar biological and chemical properties.
- But with a low economic cost, available raw materials in the country, plus not using genetically modified technology (GMO) have made tapioca flour an indispensable raw material or additive in production. industry.
- Tapioca starch is extracted from compressed tubers after being processed and separated by biological and physico-chemical methods, it is not only used as a raw product but is incorporated into the raw material itself. The tool is shown below:
- Daily application: Tapioca Starch (Tapioca Starch) is widely used in dry products such as rice paper, tapioca flour, soy sauce, noodles, farming.
- Application in work: used to produce instant noodles, ice, nuts, main noodles
- Application In the paper company: Tapioca flour is used as a filler or a surface coating for some types of paper and cardboard with no raw materials.
- Application in textile work: used in fabric yarn
- In building materials: Tapioca starch is applied in gypsum board, increasing cohesion for clay, limestone, as an additive to paint.
- Industry, cosmetics: Tapioca starch is used as a white powder, filler in pharmaceuticals, creating a layer of glue in some cosmetics.
- Manufacturing feature variables E1420, E1414, E1404, E1422, ... widely used in academic and paper industries.
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM - Vietnamese goods exported to the world
VINAHUGO. LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Phone: 0084909735434 (wechat - whatsapp)