Type: Cassava slices
Processing Type: Slice
Drying process: natural.
Part: root. Shape: Round
Humidity (%): 12.
Shelf life: 1
Weight (kg): 1
Place of Origin: Vietnam.
Colour: White to pale yellow.
Whole/Slice: Sliced or left whole.
Wild / Cultivated: Cultivation
2 / Supply Ability Cassava slices
- Selling Units: Single item
- Single package size: 33X33X33 cm
- Single gross weight: 1.000 kg
3 / Packing & Delivery Cassava slices
- Moisture : 14.5 % max
- Starch : 70% min
- Fiber : 5% max
- Sand / silica : 3% max
- Packing : around 40 kgs/pp bag
- Loading: 27 mts in 1×40’HQ
- Port: Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh city.
Quantity less than 100kg, 1kg /PE bag, and 10 bags in one carton Quantity more than 100kg,20kg/weave bag,or 5kgs/paper carton
- Lead Time:
Quantity(Kilograms) 1 – 1000 1001 – 10000 >10000 Est. Time(days) 9 12 To be negotiated
4 / Specification Cassava slices
|Pack||PE bag, weave bag, or carton|
|Shelf life||2 years|
|Store||Store in cool and dry , ventilate places|
5 / Product information Cassava slices :
- Cassava slices (Manihot esculenta Crantz) is a shrub that grows in the tropics and tropics for its starchy tubers. Tapioca, also known as potato, is the main food source for more than 800 million people around the world (Ecocrop, 2011; Lebot, 2009).
- Cassava slices (sliced cassava) is an easy-to-eat, easy-to-process food with high nutritional value. In addition, now tapioca is an important source of raw materials in the food processing and energy industries. Vietnamese cassava is grown in most of the provinces and cities in the country but is concentrated in the central and southeastern regions such as Tay Ninh, Binh Duong, Binh Phuoc, Dong Nai, Gia Lai, Daklak, Binh Dinh, Quang Ngai… with high starch content.
- Viet Nguyen is currently a supplier of cassava slices to the market with reasonable prices.
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnamese goods exported to the world
VINAHUGO LIMITED COMPANY
Pinterest: https: //www.pinterest.com/sales1vinahugo