1/ Quick Details Rubber SVR 20
Rubber SVR 20 is a product processed from lid latex and latex in bowls and some other latex ingredients harvested from rubber tree trunks. The product is black and is packaged in observance of export criteria, and is thus less subject to changes in physical properties when storing production materials.
Application: The product is widely used in tire-making industry, transport shock-proof cushions and railway rubber.
- Place of Origin: Vietnam
- Brand Name: VINAHUGO.
- Model Number: SVR 20
- Usage: rubber tyres, soles shoes, bands, sport balls, gloves, threads, etc.
- Length: 670 mm ± 20mm
- Width: 330 mm ± 20mm
- Height: 170 mm ± 5mm
- Packaging: Wooden Pallets;Shrinkwrapped packing;Loose bales packing
- Type: natural rubber SVR 20
- Color: brown
- 1. The content of contaminants stuck on sieves accounts for 45m, % m/m, not higher than : 0.16
- 2. The content of ash, % m/m, not higher than: 0.80
- 3. The content of nitrogen, % m/m, not higher than 0.60
- 4. The content of vaporants, % m/m, not higher than 0.80
- 5. Original plasticity (Po), not lower than: 30
- 6. Plasticity Retention Index (PRI), not lower than 40
- 7. Lovibond color index, single form, not higher than: –
- 8. Mooney viscosity ML ( 1’ + 4’ ) 1000 C: –
- 9. Vulcanization property: –
- 10. Color code: Re
2/ Supply Ability Rubber SVR 20
- Supply Ability 2500 Ton/Tons per Month
3/ Packaging & Delivery Rubber SVR 20
|Quantity(Tons)||1 – 1000||>1000|
|Is. Time (days)||15||To be negotiated|
4/ Specification Rubber SVR 20
Vietnam manufacturer Natural Rubber SVR 20 (TSR 20)
Place of origin
Natural rubber SVR 20
Rubber tyres, soles shoes, bands, sport balls, gloves, threads, conveyors, belts, etc.
33.33 kg/bale; 36 bales = 1.20mts/pallet; 16 pallets = 19.20mts/container 20’
Length : 670 mm ± 20mm
Width : 330 mm ± 20mm
Height : 170 mm ± 5mm
SVR 3L QUALITY CRITERIA ACCORDING TO TCVN 3769: 2016
Dirt content (max% wt): 0.16
Ash content (max % wt): 0.8
Nitrogen content (max % wt): 0.6
Volatile matter (max % wt): 0.8
Initial plasticity ( Po ) (min): 30
Plasticity retention index (PRI) (min): 40
• Stable viscosity
• Flexibility, adhesion has confirmed this rubber thrive on the domestic market as well as the world.
1/Wooden Pallets (palletized crates or wooden pallets): are made from hardwood, containing no termites and bark. Each wooden pallet contains
1,200kg or 1,260kg.
Size of pallets:
+ Length : 1,425mm ± 5 mm
+ Width : 1,100mm ± 5 mm
+ Height : 925 mm ± 5 mm
All of wood used to make pallets are processed with Borate solution (mixing 6kg Borate with 3m3 of water, soaking within 8 hours,
then taking out to dry.
2/Shrinkwrapped packing (Contractive plastic pallet):
Contractive plastic cover is made of polyethylene with 0.2mm in length.
Rubber is fixed with wooden or steel pallets
Using a gas burner to make PE bags contract in order to fix rubber bales.
Support of each bale is usually made of wooden and is stable enough to use a fork-lift to transport goods.
3/Loose bales packing:
33.33kilos each: each export container 20’ may contain from 20 ton (600 bales) to 21 ton (630 bales).
– Packaging items separately: Each rubber box is wrapped in PE packs, with each pack measuring 1000mm x 580 mm and inconsiderable weight. The packs are transparent, are 0.03 mm – 0.04 mm in thickness and melting point does not exceed 109 degrees Celsius. Each box has a net weight of 33.33kgs or 35kgs dependant on customers’ demands.
– Packaging in plastic-platform sprink-wrap: 36 boxes are stacked into six layers placed on a plastic platform and tightly wrapped in thick, opalescent PE films. Each pallet is sturdily strapped.
– Packaged in wood-platform shrink-wrap: 36 boxes are stacked into six layers placed on a wood platform and tightly wrapped in thick, opalescent PE films. Each pallet is sturdily strapped.
– Packaging in wood pallets: 36 rubber boxes are stacked in six layers into termite-proof pallets measuring 1425 mm x 1100 mm x 1067 mm. Two thick, opalescent PE films are placed in the pallet and cover the six sides of the pallet. Each pallet is strapped with an iron strip.
– Packaging in iron pallets: 36 rubber boxes are stacked in six layers into iron cases.
5/ Information about product Rubber SVR 20:
Specifications for this natural svr20 rubber are Po index, impurity content, plasticity retention index PRI, ash content, volatile matter content, nitrogen content.
The different nature of the raw materials used to make this rubber necessitates a stricter quality control than the latex grades (SVR L,CV) and sophisticated mixing. , toilsome . The production of block rubber from secondary latex requires many steps: preliminary washing of raw materials, cutting, chopping (reducing size), drying …
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnamese goods exported to the world