Panax Vietnamensis Powder
Panax Vietnamensis Powder “Pure Panax Vietnamensis, freshly dried and ground into fine powder”
High quality Panax Vietnamensis Powder, Panax Vietnamensis Powder is good for brain, heart, anti-oxidant, increase resistance, …
Welcome to Vinahugo Vietnam !
Our company produces dried and ground agricultural products into fine powder for the domestic market and exported in large quantity such as: Panax Vietnamensis Powder, Ginseng Powder, Ginseng Powder. Female element, Oatmeal, Turmeric Starch, Red Bean Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Sweet Grass Leaf Powder … Used as raw materials for food production, for beauty in spa, for cosmetic, medicinal extract.
With a modern production line, our company brings to domestic and foreign consumers clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives.
Our company supplies for the domestic market and exports to fastidious countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Germany, Denmark.
Currently our company provides pure jade ginseng powder from fresh quality reishi ginseng root from Vietnam. Customers needing please contact us to be provided with complete information about the product as well as get the best price.
The Panax Vietnamensis Powder is produced by Goodprice according to the ISO 22000: 2018 food safety management system. At the same time, food safety inspection process is strict, helping food to ensure quality and safety for consumers.
Information about pure Panax Vietnamensis Powder
– Ginseng: Powder
– Certificate of food safety and hygiene, products meeting export standards, manufactured under the food safety management system ISO 22000: 2018
– Origin: Vietnam
– Preliminary processing and washing
– Dried and ground into a fine powder by modern industry to keep the nutritional value of the product
– No impurities
– No preservatives
+ Time of use: 24 months from date of manufacture
+ Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Packing specifications of Panax Vietnamensis Powder
Retail packing by PA 2kg-5kg / bag, exporting PP / PE bag (Kraft Paper Bag) 20kg-25kg / bag or packing according to customer requirements.
Application of of Panax Vietnamensis Powder
Panax Vietnamensis Powder is used as raw materials for drug production, pharmaceuticals.
Commitment to quality:
– All products are clearly sourced from Goodprice Vietnam’s own factory.
– Absolutely not selling fake goods, fake goods, poor quality goods
– Commitment to the product is always in original condition, with complete information about the origin, production time and expiry date.
– Consulting support to answer questions about all problems related to the quality of the products.
Delivery and payment:
– Delivery nationwide and CIF & FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, VIETNAM.
– Minimum order quantity: 5 kg
Ability to supply: 10 tons / month
– Payment by cash or bank transfer
Specification: High Panax Vietnamensis Powder
– Type: Ginseng
– Style: Powder
– Color: Pale brown
– Certification: ISO 22000:2018, PHYTO, C/O
– Packing: in PA 2kg-5kg, PP/PE (Kraft Paper Bag) 20kg-25kg/bag or as requirement of buyer
– Origin : Vietnam
+ Shelf-life: 2 Years from production date
+ Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
BENEFITS OF PANAX VIETNAMENSIS
In reishi ginseng contains many healthy ingredients, these ingredients are much better than the ingredients in conventional ginseng. panax vietnamensis brings the following health values: panax vietnamensis
– Good for the brain, Majonoside – R2 helps relieve stress and recovers stress disorder.
– Cure body weakness, supplement micronutrients, minerals, stimulate appetite, sleep deeply.
– Slowing down the aging process to help skin look beautiful and rejuvenated.
– Stimulate brain and pituitary glands, promote hormone production, and increase vitality.
– Stimulate red blood cells, platelets thereby helping to replenish blood, cure anemia, ..
– Good for the elderly, prevent disease and old age.
– Regulate blood pressure, increase blood pressure for people with low blood pressure
– Regulate cardiovascular, treat heart rhythm disturbances, reduce bad cholesterol, reduce total lipids, prevent atherosclerosis.
– Detoxify the liver, eliminate toxins that accumulate in the liver, fight cirrhosis
– Anti-oxygen and anti-cancer