Roasted Mung Bean Powder
High quality Roasted Mung Bean powder from Vietnam
Roasted Mung Bean powder is used as raw material for food production, baking, vegetarian food
Welcome to Vinahugo Vietnam!
Roasted Mung Bean powder is produced by Goodprice according to the ISO 22000: 2018 food safety management system. At the same time, food safety inspection process is strict, helping food to ensure quality and safety for consumers.
Our company produces dried agricultural products, flour and starch for the domestic market and exports in large quantities such as: Roasted Mung Bean Powder, Roasted Green Bean Powder, Soy Bean Powder, Roasted Soybean Powder, Roasted Rice Powder, Roasted Glutinous Rice Powder, Potato Powder, Taro Powder, Sweet Potato Powder, Wheat starch, Sweet potato starch, Potato starch, Rice starch … Used as production material Food, baking, vegetarian food.
With a modern production line, our company brings to domestic and foreign consumers clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives. Products meeting export standards are manufactured by our company according to ISO 22000 food safety management system: 2018.
Our company provides for domestic market and export to fastidious countries such as Japan, Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, Denmark, Russia.
If you have a need, please contact us to be provided with complete information about the product and get the best price.
Information of Roasted Mung Bean powder
– Mung bean: Roasted powder
– Certificate of food safety and hygiene, products meeting export standards, manufactured under ISO 22000 food safety management system: 2018
– Origin: Vietnam
Production process of Roasted Mung Bean powder
– Select fresh and clean green beans
– Roasted green beans with industrial roasting machines in large quantities
– Grinding into fine powder by modern industrial machine system with high smoothness (800 – 100, 100 – 120 mesh fineness)
– Filter impurities – export packaging
– No impurities
– No preservatives
+ Shelf life: 12 Months from the date of manufacture
+ Preserving in a cool, dry place
Application Roasted mung bean powder
Retail packaging with PA packaging 5KG-10KG, export PP / PE 20KG-25KG / BAG or pack according to customer requirements.
Roasted mung bean powder used as raw materials for food production, baking, vegetarian food.
Commitment to quality
– All products are clearly sourced from Goodprice Vietnam’s own factory.
– Absolutely not selling fake goods, fake goods, poor quality goods
– Commitment to the product is always in original condition, with complete information about the origin, production time and expiry date.
– Consulting support to answer questions about all issues related to the quality of the products.
Delivery and payment
– Delivery nationwide and CIF & FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, VIETNAM.
– Minimum order quantity: 10 KG
– Supply capacity: 300 tons / month
– Domestic payment: By cash or bank transfer
Specification: High quality Roasted Mung Bean powder from Vietnam
– Type: Mung bean
– Style: Roasted powder
– Color: Light yellow
– Grade: Food grade
– Certification: ISO 22000:2018, PHYTO, C/O
– Packing: Retail packaging with PA packaging 5KG-10KG, export PP / PE 20KG-25KG / BAG or pack according to customer requirements
+ Shelf-life: 12 Months from production date
+ Delivery Time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
+ Origin: Viet Nam (Standard export)
Great use Mung bean
The Mung bean same family beans member, Mung beans are also “inherited” a source of special nutrition abundantly. Besides the main ingredients are protit, starch, fat and fiber, it contains Vitamin E, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, pre-vitamin A, vitamin K, folic acid and minerals including Ca, Mg, K, Na, Zn, Fe, Cu … These nutrients, when advancing into the body, will help increase resistance against diseases, especially heat-resistant diseases that often occur in the summer. Mung bean powder also contains great uses for your skin, including oily or dry skin. According to scientific research, green beans taste sweet, cool, so they have the effect of cooling heat, detoxifying, causing the sores to heal quickly. In addition, green beans are a benign, cool grain that helps soften the nodules on the skin, making your skin smoother so green beans are really good for your favorite beauty food.
Currently on the market there are many cheap powder products mixed with many impurities, if used for a long time, it will affect health. Therefore, you should pay attention to choosing products with clear origin and tested for food hygiene and safety.
Hope the chance to cooperate with you soon!
There are no reviews yet.