High quality cocoa powder for wholesale, retail supply in Ho Chi Minh City and nationwide
Pure cocoa powder used as raw materials for food production, as beverage imported from Indonesia, Malaysia
High quality Cocoa Powder from Indonesia, Malaysia, Cocoa Powder for food grade, Cocoa powder for making drinks, soft drinks
Welcome to vinahugo Viet Nam !
Our company produces dried, frozen, powder and starch agricultural products. Supply to the domestic market and export in large quantities such as: Cocoa Powder, Soybean Powder, Grain Powder, Broccoli Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Celery Flour, Wheat Starch, Cu Dong Starch, Potato Starch, Sweet Potato Starch,…Used as raw materials for manufacturing food, beverage, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
With a modern production line, our company brings to domestic and foreign consumers clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives. Our company provides for domestic market and export to fastidious countries such as Australia, Russia, Korea, Japan, Germany, Denmark.
Currently our company directly imports Cocoa Powder from reputable factories in Indonesia, Malaysia markets to supply wholesale and retail in Ho Chi Minh City and nationwide. Import products have all the origin documents: C/O, CQ, Free sales, SGS, phytosanitary. Import Mung Bean Starch must go through Vietnamese customs inspection and be approved by the Ministry of Health to issue an Import License.
If you have a need, Please contact us to be provided with complete information about the product and get the best price.
Pure cocoa powder is produced by Goodprice under the ISO 22000: 2018 food safety management system. At the same time, the food safety inspection process is strict, helping food to ensure quality and safety for consumers.
INFORMATION ON NATURAL COCOA POWDER
– Ingredients: 100% pure cocoa, no impurities, no preservatives, no colorants
– Color: Brown Origin: Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam
– Certificate of Certificate: food safety, ISO 22000: 2018, announcing the quality of products and products meeting export standards
– Shelf life: 12 months from date of manufacture
– Storage: cool, dry place
PRODUCTION PROCESS OF COCOA POWDER
– Selecting the best quality cocoa fruit – Preliminary processing, peeling off, separating seeds
– Drying and grinding into a fine powder by modern industrial machines (high fine cocoa powder 150 – 200 mesh)
PACKAGING METHOD OF COCOA POWDER
– Packed for retail by PA 2kg-5kg.
– Packed in bulk PP / PE (Kraft paper bag) 20kg-25kg / bag or packed according to customer requirements.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
– All products are clearly sourced from Goodprice Vietnam’s own factory.
– Absolutely not selling fake goods, fake goods, poor quality goods
– Commitment to the product is always in original condition, with complete information about the origin, production time and expiry date.
– Consulting support to answer questions about all issues related to the quality of the products.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
– Delivery nationwide and FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, VIETNAM.
– Minimum order quantity: 10 KG – Supply ability: 300 tons / month
– Domestic payment: by cash or bank transfer
Specification: High quality Cocoa Powder from Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam
– Type: Cacao
– Style: Powder
– Color: Brow and Black
– Grade: Food Grade
– Certification: ISO 22000, PHYTO, C/O
– Packing: in PA 2kg-5kg/bag and PP/PE (Kraft paper bag) 20-25kg/bag or as requirement of buyer
+ Shelf-life: 12 Months from production date
+ Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
+ Origin: Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam
Color: Brown to dark brown
|Appearance||Free flowing brown powder|
|Fineness||99.0-99.7% through 200 micron sieve|
|Shell content||1.75% max|
|Aerobic plate count||5000 cfu/gram max|
|E.coli||30 MPN/100g max|
|Yeasts & Moulds||30 cfu/g max|
|Product Description: Black Cocoa Powder|
|Appearance||Fine, free flowing dark brown powder|
|Colour of solution||Dark brown|
|Flavour||Characteristic cocoa flavour|
|Moisture (%)||≤ 5|
|Fat content (%)||10 – 12,8-10,6-8|
|Fineness through 200 mesh (%)||≥ 99|
|pH||6.2 – 6.8|
|Total plate count (cfu/g)||≤ 5000|
|Mould count (cfu/g)||≤ 100|
|Yeast count (cfu/g)||≤ 50|
|Pathogenic bacteria||Not detected|
– Dissolve cocoa powder (10 g) with 120 ml – 150 ml of hot water (60-80 degrees C) and stir. Delicious when used with sugar or milk.
– Products used in the processing of dishes, drinks and many other recipes.
USE OF COCOA POWDER
Cocoa or cocoa scientific name is Theobroma cocoa originates from the US and Mexico, has been around for thousands of years. Because of its delicious taste and great effects on health, cocoa products such as cocoa powder, chocolate … are preferred by many people around the world.
Cocoa powder has many health benefits. Nutritionists recommend drinking 1 cup of hot cocoa every morning for an energetic workday.
The effects of cocoa powder include:
1. Cocoa powder is rich in Polyphenols, a natural antioxidant
Polyphenols are antioxidants naturally found in foods such as fruits, vegetables, green tea, chocolate, and wine. They bring a lot of health benefits such as reducing inflammation, increasing metabolism, supporting blood circulation …
2. Drinking cocoa powder helps you eliminate cravings, control weight
The main ingredient in cocoa is theobromine, a compound that makes the body feel full and suppresses cravings. This will help you control your weight better.
“The caffeine contained in cocoa is also effective in reducing appetite. So when you use cocoa or dark chocolate, you are fighting your appetite” – Dr. Shilpa Mittal, expert stressed Indian nutrition.
3. Cocoa powder helps to stabilize blood sugar
Cocoa slowly consumed into the blood sugar, helps produce substances that help stabilize blood sugar, stimulate the absorption of blood sugar into the muscles.
Adding a high amount of flavanols in foods like cocoa helps to lower your risk of type 2 diabetes.
4. Cocoa powder helps to reduce high blood pressure
The flavanols in cocoa are believed to improve the concentration of nitric oxide in the blood, enhance blood vessel function and lower blood pressure.
The effect of lowering blood pressure is more evident in people who already have high blood pressure and in the elderly than in people without the disease and in the young.
5. Polyphenols in cocoa powder help improve brain function There is a number of studies proving that foods high in polyphenols like cocoa can reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases by improving brain function and blood flow. In addition, flavanols affect the production of nitric oxide, helping to relax blood vessel muscles, improving blood flow to your brain. A two-week study in 34 elderly people, when supplemented with cocoa flavanols, showed an 8% increase in blood flow to the brain after one week and 10% after two weeks. Further studies show that daily consumption of cocoa flavanols can improve mental performance in both mentally impaired and non-impaired individuals. These studies show a positive role for cocoa powder on brain health and positive effects in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
6. Cocoa powder helps to improve depression
In addition to cocoa’s positive effects on age-related mental degeneration, its effects on the brain can also improve mood and depressive symptoms.
The positive effects on mood can be due to the fact that cocoa flavanols convert tryptophan into serotonin, which naturally stabilizes mood due to its caffeine content or simply when eating chocolate is often happy.
One study of chocolate consumption and stress levels in pregnant women found that regular chocolate intake reduced stress and improved mood in newborn babies after birth.
7. Cocoa powder helps increase excitement
Cocoa is also considered a miracle in the story of “pillows” because it contains active ingredients that help stimulate the pleasure center of the brain in both men and women, enhance the regulation of sex hormones. So using a cup of hot cocoa every day will also help the story of “blankets and pillows” be more sublimated.
8. Cocoa powder also helps prevent skin aging, tightens pores Cocoa powder contains a large amount of antioxidants, helps fight free radicals generated in the body, helps restore damaged skin areas, slows down the aging process of the skin, helps prevent wrinkles.
In addition, theobromine and caffeine in pure cocoa powder have the effect of breaking the bonds of fat and subcutaneous adipose tissue, thereby tightening pores and reducing puffiness. You can use pure cocoa powder to make a skin mask about 1 time / 1 week to help your skin look young, shiny and full of vitality.
HOW MUCH COCOA POWDER PRICE?
Cocoa powder prices often fluctuate according to raw materials, markets and the quantity that customers order.
So to get quality products at the best price, please submit your information in the Request a Quote form at the bottom of the page to receive a detailed and earliest quotation.