Lotus seeds Vietnam fried crispy
Process of producing crispy dried lotus seeds Vietnam:
– Lotus seeds choose uniform seeds
– Choose fresh seeds without pests
– Crispy by dryer
– Standard humidity 10-12%
– No impurities
– No additives
+ No So2
+ No Co2
+ Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture
Packing method of crispy dried lotus seeds Vietnam :
Packed in 250gram PA bags/bag and packed in 1KG-2KG-10KG/bag PE/PP.
Specifications: Vietnam Dried lotus seeds food snack
Type: lotus seeds food snack
Color : black
Moisture: 12-13% max
Broken kernels : 0.5% max
Defective kernels : 0.5 % max
Packing : PE/PP bag 25-50KG/bag net weight per carton, 18 MTS in container 40″ or according to Customer’s requirement
Certification: Phytosantary, C/O
Origin: Vietnam (Goods export standards)
Delivery: 7-10 working days
Payment lotus seeds Vietnam :
1. T/T 40% Deposit and 60% balance against B/L Copy.
2. Or by L/C (100% irrevocable L/C at sight).
After harvesting, lotus seeds will be peeled and cleaned. Then put into the Sublimation drying chamber under vacuum with oil agent, the dried lotus seed product still retains its natural color, does not deform, does not caramelize, does not absorb oil with moderate brittleness. and lotus seed flavor is still preserved after drying.
Nutritional content from Lotus Seeds:
- Lotus seeds provide the body with essential nutrients such as protit, lipid, glucose, calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc.
- Lotus seeds are rich in vitamins B1, vitamin B2, vitamin PP, vitamin C…
- The content of saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol in lotus seeds is very low.
Health value of lotus seeds:
- Lotus seeds have the effect of enhancing the function of spleen and stomach, ensuring nutrition for the body, regulating the absorption of food.
- supplement minerals, fiber and especially suitable for the diet.
- Eating lotus seeds cures insomnia, anemia, picky eating, skin beauty, anti-aging
- Lotus seeds are also rich in kaempferol, a very useful natural flavonoid that has anti-inflammatory effects, especially anti-inflammatory effects on gum tissues, especially in the elderly group.
Hope the chance to cooperate with you soon!
Please send request to email: [email protected] or contact us at the information below:
Contact for us!