Type: Ground coffee
Processing Type: Roasted
Max. Moisture (%): 5
Shelf Life: 2 years
Weight (kg): 0.5
Place of Origin: Lam Dong, Vietnam
Brand Name: Vinahugo
Roast Type: Medium
Feature: NormalBrix (%): 0.002
Certification: HACCP, ISO
Roast taste: Acidic, AcidityCoffee
Type: Arabica, Robusta.
Port: Cat Lai port, Ho Chi Minh Port.
2 / Supply Ability Coffee Powder Arabica
- 5000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Week
3 / Packing & Delivery Coffee Powder Arabica
Packaging Details0.5 kilogram per bag
Lead Time: 1-2: 10 days, 2-5: 25 days, >5: To be negotiatedPort: Cat Lai port, Ho Chi Minh Port.
4 / Specification Coffee Powder Arabica
Max. Moisture (%)
Place of Origin
Lam Dong, Vietnam
Cat Lai Port, Ho Chi Minh port
5 / Product information Coffee Powder Arabica :
- Roasted coffee is coffee that is selected from the best ground coffee, through the roasting and grinding process, to produce a coffee product without impurities such as beans, corn, starch, or other additives and flavorings. . During the roasting process, butter and alcohol can be added and aged under certain temperature conditions.
- Roasted coffee is a general term for only high-quality coffee, ground on the spot – at the point of sale to distinguish it from poor quality coffee with impurities.
- The process must be clean from the care, harvesting to processing steps to ensure that there are no harmful chemicals.
- The enjoyment and opinion of how well-roasted coffee depends on each person. For example, a person who is used to using Arabica roasted ground coffee when switching to enjoy Robusta roasted ground coffeecoffee will feel quite shocked when the smell is less fragrant as well as more bitter, the caffeine is also higher, making the body restless.
- In contrast, when a person who has used Robusta roasted coffee for a while, switching to enjoying Arabica roasted coffee will feel that the coffee is lighter, has a sour taste, and drinks less “coffee”.
- In addition to coffee with a more unique taste, users often mix nuts together in certain proportions for a special flavor. For example, the blend of coffee with the ratio of 30% Arabica, 50% Robusta, 20% Culi Robusta is quite popular with customers.
#Trung Nguyen coffee
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnamese goods exported to the world
VINAHUGO LIMITED COMPANY
Phone: 0084909735434 (wechat – whatsapp)