1/ Quick Details Ground Black Pepper
- Product Type: Menu Herbs & Spices
- Drying process: AD
- Style: Dried
- Handle type: Fried
- Certifications: GMP, ISO, QS
- Shape: Piece
- Weight (kg) : 10
- Color: Black
- Place of Origin: Vietnam
- Weight (kg) : 1000
- Lifetime: 2 years
- Brand: Vinahugo
- Model Number: PC
- Type : Chilli & Pepper
- Origin: Vietnam
- Product name: Ground Black Pepper Powder
2/ Supply Ability Ground Black Pepper
- Supply Ability: 800 Metric Ton / ton Metric per Month
3/ Packaging & Delivery Ground Black Pepper
- Packing information: 25kg/bag or 50kg/bag of customer’s request
- Port: Vietnam
- Delivery waiting time::
Quantity ( Gram ) 1 – 19000000 >19000000 Estimated time (days) 10 Will be negotiated
4/ Specification Ground Black Pepper
|Ground Black Pepper Powder||
100% Pure Natural
5/ Information about product Ground Black Pepper :
- The quality standard of 100% Ground Black Pepper Powder, no mixing, quality cleaning to choose Ground Black Pepper Powder, always ensures to remove all flat seeds, poor quality seeds. Vinahugo pepper provides clean, safe, and healthy standards for everyone. Pure standard purity has an effect on many diseases.
Vinahugo whole pepper is grown and harvested in Chu Se pepper capital. The place with the highest yield in the country. Quality seeds are established, grown, and harvested to ensure quality.
- The Black Age is made according to the process from farmers with many years of experience. Standard management process, from the beginning of the raw material selection. Then select filter, classify, clear the mode to remove impurities, naturally expose, do not preserve quality. After that, it is packed into black quality packages to supply to the school.
- For delicious dishes, choosing pure black ingredients and spices is extremely important. The characteristic pungent aroma makes the dish more delicious and attractive. Pepper is indispensable in the family kitchen, in the restaurant, in the hotel.
- Pepper is widely grown in the Central Highlands and southern provinces of Vietnam, which provide the best quality spicy pepper in the country. Different processed pepper will have different colors and tastes.
6/ Process of processing pepper:
Stage 1: Cleaning
- Raw pepper is put into an underground feeder and transferred to the impurity screen through a bucket.
- The impurity sieve works on the principle of aerodynamics, the principle of separation of weight, and the principle of separation of volume. Therefore, the impurity sieve can separate about 90% of impurities mixed in pepper, including impurities smaller than pepper, impurities larger than pepper, and impurities lighter than pepper (including dust).
Stage 2: Sort by size
- After being separated from impurities, pepper is transferred by a bucket to an island sieve for classification. Sorting island screen includes 3 sieves with sizes: 4.5mm, 4.9mm and 5.5mm. Pepper after cleaning is divided into 4 product lines:• Beads are sized from F2.5mm – F4.5mm
• Seeds have sizes from F4.5mm – F4.9mm
• Beads are sized from F4.9mm – F5.5mm
• And the particle size is larger than F5.5mm
- Size-graded pepper is put into 4 containers. From these 4 containers, we can mix nuts according to the requirements of finished products for export or further processing.
- In addition, due to the attachment of a magnetic part, the impurity sieve also has the effect of separating iron and steel mixed in the raw materials. The raw pepper, after leaving the impurity sieve, has a size between 2.5 mm and 6.5 mm.
Stage 3: Separation of stones
- Pepper before entering the stone separator machine is still mixed with grains of the same size as pepper.
- The gravel separator works on the principle of the difference in density of pepper particles of the same size. The lighter pepper will be lifted by an air stream to form a flow parallel to the sieve to flow out. Meanwhile, heavier gravel particles will fall to collide with the edges of the mesh groove and jump backward to escape.
Stage 4: Aerodynamic classification
- After leaving the stone separator, there are still firm and porous peppers that are not removed due to the same size.
- The pepper is fed into an aerodynamic classifier called a Catador. In this device, there is a vertical airflow from bottom to top. As a result, the porous and light pepper particles will be lifted and released, while the firm seeds will be suspended and separated in a different way.
- The airflow in the matador is adjusted according to the quality of the pepper.
Stage 5: Spiral density classification
- Pepper after the process of cleaning, sorting by size, separating gravel, and classifying by aerodynamics still differs in shape: dented or round or mixed with pepper stalks.
- The spiral shape sorter is composed of baffles that spiral around a vertical axis. The pepper mixture of deformed and round pepper is loaded into the upper mouth of the sorter.
- Because the granules spiral down under the action of gravity. The rotating particles should accelerate gradually to a point where they rotate according to the inclination of the baffle at the outer edge and are separated, while the deformed particles when falling freely on the spiral chute experience a higher frictional force than the speed. flow rate is not equal to that of round particles. Thus the deformed particles flow closer to the axis of the helical machine and are brought out.
Stage 6: Washing and microbiological treatment with steam
To eliminate the most harmful microorganisms, especially salmonella, people use steam with a pressure of 2÷3kg/cm2 with a temperature of 1200C – 1400C to spray on pepper in the shortest time (about 20 – 40 degrees Celsius). seconds).In the process of absorbing hot steam, pepper is conveyed through the water extraction drum before passing through the drying system.
Stage 7: Drying
- The drying system uses two continuous stages including two drying towers: the input layer and the drying layer. The pepper drying capacity is adjusted to match the moisture content of the raw materials for high-efficiency thanks to the star fruit discharge screw system. To ensure the aroma of pepper, the heating system uses gas burners with automatic gas burners to ensure labor and fire safety systems.
Stage 8: Cooling after drying and sorting
- After drying, the pepper is put into a cooling barrel and again the pepper is passed through the catalog to separate impurities including dust and pepper shells arising from the drying process. The pepper is then put into the spiral shape sorter (2nd time).
Stage 9: Automatic quantitative weighing
- Finished pepper is put into a container for storage or put into an automatic weighing system to measure as required. The quantitative weighing scale is automatically controlled by an electronic system with a digital display from 30-60kg, the allowed error is ±45g/50kg, capacity 200bags/hour.
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnam exports to the world
VINAHUGO . CO., LTD
Phone: 0084909735434 (wechat – whatsapp)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ho me
Pinterest: https: //www.pinterest.com/sales1vinahugo/_saved/
QUẢN TRỊ VINAHUGO –
This is a very necessary service for businesses wishing to learn about imported products in VietNam, help you have the best price and know more the market Viet Nam