Guava leaf Powder “Natural nutrition food”
Pure Guava leaf vegetable powder is used as a raw material for food production, as a spice, to support the body’s nutritional supplement
Guava leaf Powder, High quality Guava leaf powder from Vietnam, Guava leaf powder for food grade, Natural Guava leaf Powder for Spice & Herb
Welcome to Vinahugo Vietnam!
Our company produces powder and starch agricultural products for the domestic market and exports in large quantities such as Guava leaf powder, Broccoli powder, Chives powder, Pumpkin powder, Vegetable powder, Basil powder, Cucumber powder, Wheat flour, Avocado powder, Apple powder, Chili powder, Garlic powder, Pepper powder… Used as raw materials for food production, spices and medicinal materials.
With a modern production line, our company brings to domestic and foreign consumers clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives.
Our company provides for domestic market and export to fastidious countries such as Australia, USA, Korea, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, Denmark.
If you have a need, please contact us to be provided with complete information about the product and get the best price.
process of Guava leaf powder:
– Select fresh Guava leaf
– Drying with an advanced dryer system helps keep the natural color and nutrient composition of the product
– Grinding into fine powder with modern industrial machines with high fineness
– No impurities
– No preservatives
+ Shelf life: 18 months in sealed packaging
+ Preserving in a cool, dry place
Packing of Guava leaf powder:
Retail packaging with PA packaging 5KG-10KG, export PP / PE 20KG-25KG / BAG or pack according to customer requirements.
Information of Guava leaf powder:
– Elsholtzia ciliata: Dried powder
– Certificate of food safety and hygiene, products export standards, manufactured under ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system
– Origin: Vietnam
– Uses: Guava leaf vegetable powder is used as raw material for food and pharmaceutical production.
Delivery and payment:
· Delivery nationwide and FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, VIETNAM.
· Minimum order quantity: 5 KG
· Supply capacity: 30 tons / month
· Domestic payment: by cash or bank transfer
Specification: High Quality Guava leaf Powder From VietNam
– Type: Guava leaf
– Style: Powder
– Grade: Food grade
– Particle Size: 100% Pass 80 Mesh
– Certification: ISO 22000:2018, PHYTO, C/O
– Packing: Retail packaging with PA packaging 5KG-10KG, export PP / PE 20KG-25KG / BAG or pack according to customer requirements
– Origin: Vietnam (Goods export standards)
+ Shelf-life: 18 Months from production date
+ Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GUAVA LEAVES
Help lose weight
One of the main benefits of guava leaves for our health is to help lose weight quickly. When drinking guava leaf juice with other fruits will help prevent starches added in your body changing into sugar.
Juvenile guava juice or guava is beneficial for cardiovascular health. This juice helps reduce bad cholesterol without affecting good cholesterol in the body.
If you have a family past medical history of diabetes, the easiest way to prevent it is to drink tea from guava leaves regularly. This tea can effectively reduce the amount of glucose in the body by reducing the activity of the enzyme alpha-glucosidease. As a result, blood sugar levels will decrease without increasing insulin production in the body.
Guava buds work in reducing the problem of diarrhea or other types of abdominal pain. Add guava and root of guava tree to pot, pour water, then boil. Drink when hungry.
Improve the digestive system
A cup of guava leaf tea is also useful for good digestion because it stimulates the production of digestive enzymes. When you use guava leaf in the form of juice or tea, it is very effective in preventing food poisoning.
Hope the chance to cooperate with you soon!
There are no reviews yet.