TAPIOCA COARSE STARCH FOR FRIED CHICKEN
High quality tapioca coarse starch food grade, Tapioca Coarse Starch for fried chicken
Tapioca coarse starch fried chicken “Goods standard export from Vietnam”
Tapioca coarse starch – Domestic sales and large quantity exports
Welcome to Vinahugo Vietnam!
Our company provides wholesale and retail tapioca coarse starch domestically and in bulk export, we are also an export trade representative for the Tapioca starch big reputable in Vietnam. With a modern production line, our company offers domestic and foreign consumers clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives, no odor-producing substances, do not use aromatherapy.
In addition to supplying to the domestic market, we also export to other markets such as Korea, China, Germany and countries with large numbers of Vietnamese overseas residents such as Japan, America, Australia and Denmark. Circuit, Canada.
Tapioca coarse starch is used as a raw material for processing fried foods (fried chicken …). In addition, our company also provides a variety of powdered and starchy products such as: Sweet potato starch, sweet potato starch, tapioca starch, green bean starch, white bean starch, taro powder, soybean meal, green bean flour, red bean flour, purple sweet potato powder, sweet potato flour Yellow, white sweet potato flour … Used as raw materials for food production, cosmetics, pharmaceutical extract.
Customers need to contact us to be provided with complete information about the product and get the best price.
Pure Tapioca Coarse Starch is produced by Goodprice according to the ISO 22000: 2018 food safety management system. At the same time, food safety inspection process is strict, helping food to ensure quality and safety for consumers.
Information about tapioca coarse ried chicken
– Tapioca: starch
– Certificate of food safety and hygiene, products meet export standards
– Origin: Vietnam
– Granulated tapioca starch is a granular white granular product extracted from tapioca.
– Tapioca starch is widely used in food technology and in food. In the food processing technology, cassava products such as glucose, dextrose, fructose and other sweeteners.
– Tapioca starch can also be processed into a spice product in the form of crystalline powder. There are also many related products that are also made from cassava starch such as fibers, pellets, milk creams, sauces, creams, food adhesives, pastes for soups, etc.
Standard of products:
– Starch: 85% min.
– Moisture: 14.5% max.
– PH: 5-7.
– Ash: 0.20% max.
– Flexibility: 700BU min.
– Viscosity (6% 30 degrees C, needle number 4): 6000-15000
The process of production tapioca coarse starch fried chicken
– Select fresh and clean cassava roots
– Preliminarily washed
– Use a blender -> extract the filtered floor through water 7 times
– Dry 2 days 2 nights for the powder to be re-heated
– Then add the flour to heat for another 4 days 4 nights with the temperature average 38 to 45 degrees C for very dry powder with a moisture content of about 13%
– Complete sweet potato starch after 10 days -> export packing.
– No impurities
– No preservatives
+ Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture
+ Uses: Used as raw materials for food processing (chicken frying …), functional foods.
+ Preserving in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight on products.
– Domestic wholesale / retail: New packaging PA 2kg -5kg / bag, PP / PE 20kg-25kg / bag
– Packing specifications for export: 3-layer paper packaging 20kg-25kg / bag (kraft paper bag), jumbo bag 870 kg or packed according to customer requirements.
Commitment to quality
– All products are clearly sourced from Goodprice Vietnam’s own factory.
– Absolutely not sell fake goods, fake goods, poor quality goods
– Commitment to the product is always in original condition, with complete information about the origin, production time and expiry date.
– Consulting support to answer questions about all problems related to the quality of the products.
Delivery and payment
· Delivery nationwide and FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, VIETNAM.
· Minimum order quantity: 10 KG
· Supply capacity: 100 tons / month
· Domestic payment: by cash or bank transfer
Specification: Vietnam Tapioca Coarse Starch Food Grade (fried chicken)
+ Product Name: Tapioca Coarse Starch Food Grade
+ Grade: Foods Grade
+ Part used: Root
+ Certification: PHYTO, C/O…
+ Packing: 20kg-25kg/bag (kraft paper bag), 870 kg/jumbo bag or packaged according to customer requirements
+ Shelf-life: 12 Month from production date
+ Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
+ Origin: Viet Nam (goods standard export)
Some uses of granular tapioca starch:
– Granular tapioca starch is used in the processing of fried foods, fried chicken, used as a thickener, used to cook soups, cakes and sauces … candy.
– Tapioca in the paper industry: increases the durability, folds, and waterproofs the paper.
– Manufacture of packages, tires, plywood, detergents, …
– Tapioca starch is used as a binder in other industries: gypsum ceiling panels, animal feed, …
– In the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries: bleaching powder, makeup, additive for soap, face cream.
Hope the chance to cooperate with you soon!
There are no reviews yet.