1/ Quick Details Fresh Tapioca/ Cassava
- Style: New
Diversity: Fresh Tapioca
Cultivation Type: SHARED
Dimensions (cm): 3
Certificate: HACCP, ISO
Weight / kg): 50
Origin: Long An, Vietnam
Model Number: Stacey
2 / Supply Ability Fresh Tapioca/ Cassava
- Supply Ability400 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
3 / Packing & Delivery Fresh Tapioca/ Cassava
- Packaging Details: 25/50kgs with PP/PE or multiwall paper bag. 500/850/1000kgs…with jumbo bag.
- Port: Ho Chi Minh
- Lead Time:
Quantity(Metric Tons) 1 – 21 >21 Est. Time(days) 10 To be negotiated
4 / Specification Fresh Tapioca/ Cassava
|Appearance||White or light yellow crystalline powder, soluble in boiled water||Meet the requirement.|
|Heavy metal||≤ 20ppm||<20ppm|
|Residue on ignition||≤ 0.5%||0.2%|
|Loss on drying (%)||≤ 12.0||5.7|
|Water solubility||≥ 96%||98.0%|
|Microbial limit||Should meet the requirement||Meet the requirement|
5 / Product information Fresh Tapioca/ Cassava :
- Fresh Tapioca plant, also known as tapioca, is native to South America, the most used part of the plant is the root because it has many benefits, can accumulate starch and develop into a tuber. This plant is grown quite a lot in tropical areas because they are able to withstand the hottest and harshest weather climates.
- Fresh Tapioca, also known as noodles, is one of the short-term crops, this plant is quite easy to grow, can be grown in arid places. After 4 to 5 months of planting, people can harvest and give quite high yields. It can be said that one of the differences of this plant is that it has a fairly simultaneous development between the leaves and the accumulation of starch in the tubers. Thanks to photosynthesis, new leaves grow and help tubers grow more.
- The yield of cassava is highly dependent on the photosynthetic capacity of the leaves and the distribution of substances in other parts of the plant.
- Fresh Tapioca is known as a source of calories and food for poor countries in the world, they can use tapioca to boil, cook tea, sticky rice, and process into dishes. In addition, it is also a raw material in the production of tapioca flour, confectionery..
- In cassava it contains 112 calories and 98% of these calories have fat and protein, it provides the body with a good amount of fiber, minerals, and other vitamins, specifically as follows:
- Calories: 112
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnamese goods exported to the world
VINAHUGO COMPANY LIMITED
Phone: 0084909735434 (wechat – whatsapp)