Tapioca chips are used as raw materials for animal feed, ethanol alcohol and biofuel production
Our company has experience in tapioca chips industry from 2008 to present, our annual export output to China and Korea. . from 40,000-90,000 tons / year. Being trusted and highly appreciated by domestic and foreign partners for: prestige, competitive prices, quality, delivery conditions as well as flexible payment methods.
Our cassava slices are carefully harvested and preserved, beautiful products meet export standards to ensure they are free from termites and other insects.
You domestic and foreign business needs please contact us for the best price quote as well as we can provide more specific information about tapioca chips.
Shellless sliced cassava is used as fodder for cattle, ethanol for biodieg, starch. In addition, sliced potatoes also have many uses in industrial processing such as paper making and food.
Currently, our company has the ability to supply shellless sliced potatoes in large quantities for export to countries in the region, for the purpose of ethanol alcohol, for animal feed and starch.
the quality of dried sliced noodles as follows:
+ Humidity: 13-14% + Starch: minimum 70%
+ Silk: up to 5%
+ Sandy soil: up to 2%
Specifications: High quality Dried tapioca chips from Vietnam
1. Starch: 70% min
2. Moisture: 14% max
3. Raw fiber: 5% max
4. Sand silica: 2% max
5. Foreign matters: 2% max
6. Packing: in PP/PE 50kg/bag about 750 – 900kg/bag jumbo in container 40″ feet (26 tons/cont) or in bulk (5,000 – 10,000 tons/ship)
7. Inspection: SGS Control Union to be final at loading port.
8. Payment term: FOB Ho Chi Minh City Port or CIF.
9. Payment: By irrevocable L/C at sight covering 100% contract value to be issued by international first class bank 05 days after signing the contract.
– Price: according to
market price – Packing method: packing 50kg or Jumbo bag 750-900kg container 40″ feet (26 tons / cont) or cargo (5,000 -10,000 tons / ship).
– Delivery conditions: FOB HOCHIMINH City Port or CIF.