High-quality imported Pea starch for wholesale/retail in Ho Chi Minh city and nationwide.
Pure Pea starch used for food grade is imported from Thailand, Korea.
Welcome to Vinahugo Viet Nam!
Our company produces powder, starch, agricultural products in dried and frozen form for domestic market and export with large quantities such as: Pea Starch, White Bean Starch, Starch Wheat Flour, Rice Starch, Granular Rice Starch, Arrowroot Starch, Potato Starch, Broccoli Powder, Chives Powder, Centella asiatica Powder, Fish mint leaf Powder, Pumpkin Powder, Celery Powder… used as raw materials for food production.
With modern production lines, our company provides domestic and foreign consumers with clean, quality, safe and hygienic products, no impurities, no preservatives. Our company supplies for domestic market and exports to many countries such as Australia, Russia, Korea, Japan, Germany and Denmark.
Currently, our company directly imports Pea starch from reputable factories in Thailand and South Korea, providing wholesale and retail in Ho Chi Minh City and across the country. Imported products have all documents of origin: C / O, CQ, Free sales, SGS, phytosanitary. Imported Pea Starch must go through Vietnamese customs inspection and have the import license approved by the Ministry of Health.
Please contact us for full information about the product as well as getting the best price.
INFORMATION OF PEA STARCH
– Pea: Dried powder
– Color: Natural from the product
– Certificate of food safety and hygiene
– Manufactured under ISO 22000:2018 food safety management system
– Export standard
– Origin: Thailand, Korea, Vietnam
– Application: Used as raw materials for food production
PRODUCTION PROCESS OF PEA STARCH
– Select the best quality Pea
– Manufactured under modern European starch separator system (closed process)
– No impurities
– No preservatives
– No odorant
+ Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture
+ Preserving in dry and cool place
PACKING OF PEA STARCH
– Retail packaging by 1kg-2kg-5kg PA.
– Packaging in bulk by PP/PE (Kraft paper bag) 20kg-25kg/bag or packaging according to customer requirements.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
– All products are clearly sourced from Goodprice Vietnam’s own factory.
– Absolutely not selling fake goods, fake goods, poor quality goods
– Commitment to the product is always in original condition, with complete information about the origin, production time and expiry date.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT
– Delivery across country by FOB Ho Chi Minh City port, Viet Nam.
– MOQ: 10 KG.
– Capacity: 300 Tons/ month.
– Domestic payment: cash or bank transfer.
Specification: High quality Pea Starch from Thailand, Korea
– Product name: Pea starch
– Style: Starch
– Grade: Food Grade
– Whiteness: 99%
– Application: Food
– Color: Natural from the product
– Certification: ISO 22000, PHYTO, C/O
– Packing: in PA 1kg-2kg-5kg/bag and PP/PE (Kraft paper bag) 20-25kg/bag or as requirement of buyer
+ Shelf-life: 24 month from production date
+ Delivery time: 01 to 02 weeks after your confirmation of order and deposit or L/C confirmed by our bank.
+ Payment Term: By 100% irrevocable L/C at sight or (40% T/T advance deposit, 60% T/T against copy B/L).
+ Origin: Thailand, Korea
BENEFITS FROM THE PEA
Peas are rich in vitamin K, manganese, and vitamin C, which are a good source of folate and trace essential elements. The insoluble fiber content in peas is good for the gut, helping to reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
HOW MUCH PEA STARCH PRICE?
Flour prices often fluctuate depending on the season, the source of raw materials and the quantity that customers order.
So to get quality products at the best price, please submit your information in the Request a Quote form at the bottom of the page to receive a detailed and earliest quotation.
There are no reviews yet.