1. DEFINITION OF NATURAL RUBBER SVR 3L:
- SVR 3L rubber (equivalent to TSR 3L technical rubber) is a high quality natural rubber, in the form of nuggets, popular in primary rubber and manufactured by many factories in Vietnam.
- The source of raw materials for the production of natural rubber SVR 3L is latex.
- Raw latex is divided into two main sources: latex from orchards owned by state-owned companies and latex purchased from smallholders, large farmers and traders.
2. APPLICATIONS RUBBER SVR 3L
- In order for the product to reach the L or 3L level, it must satisfy important characteristics such as Po, color (Lovibond), dirt content, retention …. specified in TCVN 3769: 2016.
- With high PO parameter characteristics (PO> 35), SVR 3L natural rubber products are applied to products that require high elasticity as well as high wear resistance. Common applications of natural rubber include car tires, belts, cables, bicycle tubes, washers, other automotive rubber parts, etc.
- In addition, SVR 3L is also used in products that need bright colors, high-grade belts, power cables, shoe soles, medical products, electronics, and high-quality products in the medical industry. economic…
3. SVR 3L FEATURES. RUBBER RUBBER SVR 3L
- Bright colours
- High elasticity, stretch
- Good temperature anti-aging
- High purity
4. TECHNICAL STANDARDS OF QUALITY RUBBER SVR 5 IN accordance with TCVN3769: 2016 RUBBER SVR 3L
SVR 3L is a high quality block technical rubber with strict requirements for dirt content, ash content, nitrogen content, volatile matter content, plasticizer (PO), degree of retention index. plasticity (PRI)…
- Remaining impurity content on 45m sieve,% m/m, not more than: 0.03
- Ash content, % m/m, not more than: 0.50
- Nitrogen content, % m/m, not more than: 0.60
- Volatile content, % m/m, not more than: 0.80
- End ductility (Po), not less than: 35
- Plasticity retention index (PRI), not less than: 60
- Lovibond color index, single, not more than: 6
- Viscosity Mooney ML (1′ + 4′) 1000C
5. SVR 3L RUBBER PRODUCTION PROCESS OF VINAHUGO COMPANY RUBBER SVR 3L.
- Rubber is produced entirely from garden latex according to Vietnamese standards (TCVN: 3769). The latex is preserved with ammonia or sodium sulfite. The rubber is then coagulated with formic acid, which is then shredded by passing through a rolling mill, washing system and shredder. After drying, the nuggets will be compressed into blocks and packed in polyethylene bags. Standard rubber is rubber that is light in color, low in dirt and odorless.
- Natural rubber (TSR 3L) must be circulated in a covered warehouse, dry and cool, away from direct sunlight, rain, dirt, insect damage and strong impacts during storage. transportation and unloading.
Contact: VINAHUGO.COM – Vietnamese goods exported to the world
VINAHUGO COMPANY LIMITED.
Phone: 0084909735434 (wechat – whatsapp)